Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finding voices...

I had my thesis review today... which went well. For the most part it was small little things to help my film be a little more clear.

We did talk about actors/voice talent. I asked them what they thought about me playing the lead. They seemed a bit split on the idea... some were supportive, others thought professional voices would be the best bet. So I guess I'll audition people for Petra and see if anyone fits... then I'll also record myself and just see which works the best for the part. =)

Anyway, in the meantime I posted on LA Casting and have gotten quite a few hits. I've emailed a few people back to have their demos sent to me. Not enough of them have samples online, which is frustrating. I don't want to have to call 20 people if their voices aren't even right...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

you can also try nowcasting.com. that's where i found my last voice actors who were awesome and awesome to work with.

but in terms of petra's voice, it doesn't hurt to audition people and record yourself. =)