Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Auditions are underway!

I've had three auditions and several auditions over email... some definite potentials. I'm finally getting some great Camp Director takes... but now I'm running out of choices for the Dad. I had two auditions this morning. Both male. One could make a great Camp Counselor.. but neither feel right for the role of the Dad. Too bass, too not-farmer sounding. One could be great for Brittany's film though...

I had an audition last night--her voice is perfect for Ms. Hart... her acting was there and she took direction well, but I wanted her to go even further with the performance. I guess I'll see what I get from other actors though.

Got two great email auditions for the Camp Director--both had similar takes on her, but their voices have different qualities. One sounds how I picture CD.... I sent her notes back, so hopefully she can show a nice range... then I think I'll know for sure...

Anyway, I'm auditioning my first kid tonight. Actually in 7 minutes...

No comments: